Monday, March 7, 2011

6 march 2011 Sunday ( ~~~Disaster~~~ )


Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-Gadoh-gadoh-gadoh

Morning give me an enjoyable time while night give a massive disaster and the starting point of UTPSC 2011 crush. I play sweet child o’ mine by GNR while writing this so that I will have the mood.=). Talk about morning, actually it is not an enjoyable time because only 5 of us went to play futsal and what we can do? Of course play it in a miserable time. Everyone was busy with their business. I, naim, aidil and juwe just looks like a fool when play it with 5 people. But what else we can do? The others are not willing to wake up in the morning and some have their own works. (repetition since I was really emo today) After that, we talk about contact lens + others hot topic. If everything going smoothly, insya-Allah I will wear contact lens after midsem. For buying process, I will ask mama to help me. Naim told me how he feels when wearing contact lens. Based on his explanation, I think there will be no problem if I give it a try. The cost is only rm20 per month. After have breakfast at V5 cafĂ©, I went to block b for a chess game but not as a participants. I meet mamu(hod),nadia(ahod) dayu and anis at there. Everywhere I go to sport game, I will meet anis. Maybe she went to all games. I like her commitment. But still some committee from gnc not giving any help. The referee is quite skillful since he can handle any problems occurs. Mamu also looks great when solving the trouble although he looks simple and relax. The most boring thing is I can’t shout loudly unlike basketball, volleyball and rugby.=(. So just have some chat with the people at there. Shakey is one of the participants. ME won the tournament and civil become 2nd . Nuzul become ME hero today together with dayu and Ganesh. With this, I must work harder for my games, table tennis. At Evening, I play table tennis with awang and ain. This time, I still can’t beat awang. When play him, my hand got dumb and all went wrong. Before that I play Ain and she doesn’t looks like want to play me. I notice that she seems very cheerful today. I wonder what I s the reason. Around 12am, Liverpool beat manu 3-1. Now I can’t say anything about loserfool except Liverpool. Arsenal gets the change to tie up with manu but I pretty sure they can’t. Last game they draw with sunderland. And of course I wish barca will beat arsenal at nou camp. The disaster that I told is about PNP utpsc 2011. At last they said something that they need to say a long time ago. Through gmail, everything got ruins and I love the way it be. Pnp should say this earlier so that no problems occur. Now everything got complicated. I wonder how Fiza feel? She have works hard for utpsc and yet everything become like this. I call syara and discuss and about this. She seems a little worried. I will just wait for tomorrow result and what disaster it will be next. =)..p/s sometime when I recall it, looks like a funny trouble done by kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts