Thursday, March 10, 2011

7 march 2011 Monday ( everything got solved)

More chapter to cover for thermodynamics and yet I still don’t finish up fluid mechanics chapters. Godib only said that it is a direct and easy test. I was very happy to hear that but when I answer the question I know where the difficulty is. Argghh..it is very simple but I got an answer that somehow unreasonable. It supposes to be higher than 0.3m but I got 0.04m. Of course it is absolutely wrong. Haisy. What else I can’t do?.Just leave it as it be. At night, I have an interesting event; it is a postmortem and also an emotional session. Shima cried while giving her opinion about Pm, Fiza. As I notice she started to cry, I went out as I hate watching people cry. I come back when everything get normal. I don’t get why everyone seems very emotional tonight. Azwan and Chap spill out everything that they want to say at first. A lot of unexpected thing they said and I admit that all of them are true. Although we are at the top, we must respect people who work for us. Absolutely, Pm and APM tried to oppose the statement I still think PNP word all are true. I can see their tiredness from all the works. Syara skip this meeting because an urgent matter. Hopefully I will be like her, try to avoid this non- exciting event. Bro now you escape but next, I will escape first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts