Thursday, March 10, 2011

8 march 2011 Tuesday ( VIVA FC Barcelona)

This is the new era of UTPSC 2011, although we face lots of problems lately, we still try to continue our event until the ends. Now all seems exciting and normal again. No more chaos in the organizer and all end well. Credited to Hicom and also Tb together with Im. At morning, we have the last class with Dr Ali Khan and it is the last lectures form him. The lecture ends with a quiz 2. Of course I can’t do. Only a few got answered and others just shot as accurate as I can. I need to skip HSE Tutor because of thermodynamic test. Thermo test is at 3pm so I have 4 hours more to finish all the chapters. Now the test comes. All the questions are already done in class exercise. Unfortunately, I and Z haven’t done it hence we have a really hard time to finish it. However I answer all the questions without any doubt. Lately, I gain a lot of confident in myself. So I will face whatever it takes to finish any tests. =). Because of the long timer test, we(who have a CAD lab) was late to the lab. But Dr Ali Khan don’t scold us like usual. He knows we are from main hall. We have some chat with him. Actually, this is the final meeting between us. After midsem break, another lecturer will teach us for CAD. He only gives us a simple assignment and leaves the room at 5pm. Maybe he was very sad lo leave us. Only GA left and all finish assignment in a blow. At night, more works to be complete. Alhamdulillah, so far I have finished ¾ parts for my CAD project. The one left is the most difficult part but I will try to finish it tomorrow. Along the night, I don’t touch any HSE materials although there will a HSE test tomorrow at 8pm. Around 10pm, I, Faisal, Billah and Mei Chen finish our FM lab report. Balkan is absent because he have a muay thai class. I will do the graph part with Billah but none of us know how to do it. Hisyam help me out and we finished it at morning (7am). Champion league match, FC Barcelona Versus Arsenal was really great. A Great performance from Catalan and disappointed game from Gunners. They play like a child. 10 defenders in a row make the match looks awful. However barca performs wells and score first goal through Messi. Then Busquets score for arsenal to make a tie 1-1. At last, Xavi strike one more and a beautiful penalty finish by Messi. The final score is 3-1 and this make the aggregate 4-3 for Blaugrana win. I love watching Barca game and Lionel Messi play. But man of the match I think he should be Andres Iniesta ad he assist both goals. Van Persie was sent off by referee at minute 56. This give arsenal a hard time to defends their goal. I complete my lab report and wrote journal at morning. New spirit for classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts