Thursday, March 10, 2011

9 march 2011 Wednesday ( The girl from before )

Yeah Barcelona wins against arsenal with a wonderful play. Because I skip my sleep time last night, I sleep in some of my class like solid and probstat. No Fm class today at 9 so I went to Paprika for having my breakfast with Hisyam. We talk about lots of thinks like test, girls, class and midsem break. Somehow we saw the person who observes our probstat class. Today I need to submit our lab report for fluid mechanics but Billah told me that the lab is closed. At last, it is decided we will send it next week. After all, others group will submit it next week. After my class ends, I sleep until 4.30pm yet, I don’t pray Zuhur. Quickly I take wuduq and perform solat. After Asar, I review some material for HSE test tonight. At night, the test doesn’t go smoothly as a lot of us don’t get test paper. We wait until 9.30pm although the test started at 8pm. The girl in front of me wants to retest because her bus is at 10.30pm. She has a media tour to Singapore. Unlike her, I want to finish it early so that I can focus for my CAD project. At last, we can start the test. Unfortunately, some of the questions are missing. Mine have only 24 questions. Dr Nurlidia said we just need to answer what is on the paper. Actually, I notice that everyone have a low expectation for HSE course. They took it easy and see it as nothing. The test should run our smoothly since it contribute 20 % of our coursework mark. But flaws occur and it ends like that. Poor us for facing this situation. Somehow the situation is not fair for all candidates. Tomorrow is midsem break hence there are possibilities that their bus is at 10pm. If this continues some of them will need to retest after holiday. When I want to get out from the hall, I meet the girls before. Although she said she want to retest but she still takes it today. Don’t know what the reason is. Finally, I finish all my 4 parts of Sharpener. Our printer runs out of yellow colour. Just let it be until I got money to buy a new one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts