Friday, March 11, 2011

10 march 2011 Thursday ( Home Alone )

You know what; life is not as easy as we thought. Lots of problems occur when you are in a big trouble. This will make us become ungrateful and loss our rational. All my housemate except zul will off to their hometown this morning. Pek and Nuzul already go back last night. Z is the last one to leave but he misses the first bus and need to buy a new ticket. Our problems not ends there as the new guard ask Z to fill up a permission form at V5 office. It was design so that the stealing cases will be reduced but I am not sure how this way will help to prevent it. Poor Z, the next bus is at 2pm and right now is 12noon. 2 hours to go so we head on UTP first and maybe Zul will send Z after this. At evening, I just have some sleep and learn about Photoshop. It is very fun to play with it but, it is hard to learn. I need lots of time to master this software. At night, I play futsal with real bokbong and chancito. But only 4 from RB and 3 from Chancito. There is a player that makes me feel uneasy. His acts sure piss me off. Same goes to the others. Forget one more thing, I meet Fadiyatul at café and she is alone in her house. Somehow, it is very spooky to be home alone. I have zul with me so no worries. You can do it bro...At last, I also text someone tonight. Hopefully we can text again. =). I love to chat with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts