Sunday, March 6, 2011

5 March 2011 Saturday ( All about Money )


I wrote this at 1.15am after tired of fluid mechanics notes while listening to avril lavigne singing, knocking heavens door. Love this song very much and the original one is by Guns n Roses. However I love avril more. Nothing much occurs today except I need to sell drinks at rugby field together with Syara and Hajar. Hajar have co-q class so only me and syara left for the sale. However my bro, Hisyam offer me a hand and of course it will be fun selling stuff together with bro. (+_+).I was really shocked as I bought one bag of ice (from van) only for rm3.50. Before this, I bought it for rm5. Sure V5 water world take advantage against their customer but I don’t blame them since their rent is around rm1000 a month. Finally, I got back my money RM8 for buying ice at the past from hajar. Unluckily, I spend it at a speed of light. I bought Yan-5o Sen, Aida-rm1.50, Hisyam-rm1.50 and Hajar rm1.50.and for me it should be rm3.00.total up will give out rm8. Wau!!!! all my money finish in a blow. But it was really nice to buy our friends something. =). If I have more money, of course I will buy everyone at the field a drink. I went back early than syara and hajar. Hopefully our business will still on and have lots of profit. At evening, I tried hard to finish FM after sleep until 4pm. There are no futsal today since the weather is quite scary. Also, we have made our first move for cad assignment. The works are dividing equally among us. I got 4 parts to design. At night I finish one part and continue fm study. Forgot something important, meche won 1st place for rugby tournament.yeah..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts