Saturday, March 5, 2011

4 march 2011 Friday ( Basketball )

Basketball. Of course I see it as a wonderful game but today it changes everything. My expectation for UTPSC 2011 is very high and as kid always said, higher hope will result in high regretful. I start my morning with a tough event, solid mechanics test. But the questions are from tutorial so I don’t face any problem in answering them. But anything can happen. So I just pray for my success. My evening was filled up with sleeping beauty Program. Sleep like don’t want to wake up. Today, I meet a wonderful futsal player. Don’t know his name but his shot power and accuracy is just nice to make a goal. Hopefully I can play with him again. Now comes the biggest story for today, Basketball game. Actually all went well until BIS/ICT request for a final although it is a league system. Either players or committee both split this out. They don’t know that there will be a final game. Based on the RNR I thought there will be a final game for all competition. When I call Apam he said that it is based on request which means, request from 1st place or 2nd place. Pe wants to do it tomorrow because of their player all worn out + injured. However, CIS player said they want to have it now because schedule state it is right now. Based on my opinion, there should be no final in a league system game. PE should won this game since they have 9 points while BIS 6 points. Because of the ****** rule everything got ruins. Sure this makes Athirah and Dayu Sick. After some meeting, it is decided that final will be continue at 11.15pm. Saba is the most emotional one I think. He tries hard to solve the problem. I got no idea how all this happens. Pity my little bro Athirah, Dayu and their committees. Of course they blame HICOM utpsc2011. I also blame myself. I can’t stop thinking about this and yet I get headache. Now it is already 11.30pm and the light will off any times. Dayu have thought about it and Logistic try to ask maintenance to light on until 12.30 am. But it doesn’t work. Finally, the light is off and everyone blame UTPSC organizer for that. I can’t fix or solve everything. Sorry guys. Because of useless HICOM(me) you need to face the problems..Sore9999…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts