Friday, March 4, 2011

3 march 2011 Thursday ( Prostat TUTORIAL )

Sometimes I really want to write my journal in malay but in malay I will be too emotional. Moreover, I do this for my teacher sake, so I will keep it up until I want to change. I can’t stop laughing when thinking about class I have today. First at all, it is about Prostat Tutorial. Before this, my attendance always full but don’t know why, I don’t feel like to attend the tutor. Maybe it is about the solid mechanics test that I have tomorrow or just my intuition. Now, I got the absolute punishment for believing my instinct. There is class’s ASSIGNMENT in the tutorial. Once I know this, I was very2 disappointed but I still act cool in front of my friends. Don’t want them to become more stressful since we have a test tomorrow. I know this from Pesa in Fluid Mechanic lab. However, the good news is we still have a Tutorial slot this evening. Hopefully we can attend that. Fluid Mechanics class at evening sure not attract me. I skip the class for sleeping time. But I went to the prostat tutorial to finish up the group assignment. We are very lucky since he allow us to enter his class. I group up with Zul,HIsyam, RAez and Adha. We finish quite late but it is better than nothing. At evening I went to play futsal. I love play futsal today since I got the best teammates, Zaid, Amin, Aidil and Raez. Looks like we all make a good combination. At night, I do everything that unfinished. Wrote my journal then sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts