Saturday, March 26, 2011

24 march 2011 Thursday ( Hectic day )

A hectic day like just like yesterday. HSE class attendance was very poor. Around 15 people present. Juwe absent like always and I need to sign for Adha & Zul. Must change my hand writing style but nothing change at all. We got the first and last assignment for HSE. But still don’t know how the group member is chosen. At 12 I have FM lab. I don’t really love lab, whatever lab it is. But sometime it is quite fun working together with my group mates. Pesa, Arif, Balkan and Mei Chen. We finish the experiment early. Only one hour needed for us to finish it. At 3.00pm I have FM lecture and at 4 have a meeting with Syara. However my meeting is postpone to night since syara still have work to do. Furthermore, I think it is better because I also want to play futsal at evening. Hopefully I and syara will manage to finish all UTPSC 2011 documentation by this week. On Sunday, we need to submit it to SRM. The meeting went well. We divide our work equally. I meet Luq and the others at cafĂ© and it seems that they all have misunderstood the situation. Haisy. I play Pes with Nuzul and Zul Win against Nuzul but l loses against Zul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts