Thursday, March 24, 2011

23 march 2011 Wednesday ( Frust )

Now I can rest all the days. UTPSC closing ceremony is postponed to next week. Nice, I can go out with mama, wani and sopi at evening. Thermo class is cancel at 12 noon; hence I take this opportunity to meet mama at undercroft. Have some chat with mama and also a sister from the blood donation. She is from Terengganu and I love chatting with her. It is the same hometown with mine. Lots of people donate blood so does Juwe. I wait for him until he is finished and at last he said that he doesn’t want to have lunch. For what reason you think I wait for you. We head home and I take away meal and eat at room. The bro put lots of rice in my meal and I am forced to finish it by myself. My stomach is full and it is a sleep time. Sleep until 5 pm and forgot appointment with mama. Wani call me while I am still sleeping. After a few minute, Sopi told me that the blood donation still not finishes yet. I and Wani wait at V4 parking but now it is already 6pm. We decide to go there after a few discussions. As we arrived at Pocket d, sopi text Wani and told our outing postpone since it is already late. This is sure tired but it is still lucky for me because I feel like want to play futsal. Quickly I went play futsal from pocket d. Today I have lots of fun while playing futsal. We all can play without interruption. At night I finish my cad homework.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts