Thursday, March 24, 2011

22 march 2011 Tuesday ( CAED presentation )

Written after I wrote journal 21 march 2011. CAD presentation is on today and seems like our group puts lots of pressure on us. Z made things or difficult us. He is like another person this week. Keep pushing us does not make works become faster actually. It will get the work’s quality goes down. Somehow today, I feel like to attend HSE tutorial because I never went there before. The Tutor is just like another Tutor and nothing special. She said this is the last Tutor we need to attend before final Exam. Lucky me for attending this Tutor. At room, I finish all my parts for the presentation. Zul will compile it together and sure his works is the hardest. I, Nuzul, Z, HIsyam went late for thermo class because of the presentation preparation. But Juwe, don’t know what is the reason why he is being late. The presentation is after thermo class and during my CAD lab. I ask for DR Awang Permission for that. The presentation does’t went well because lots of slides we don’t cover. Dr Ali Khan just looks at the slides quickly since there are no more times. AT night, I sleep at 10pm. This is the earliest time I ever sleep this year. Zul sleep at 8.30pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts