Thursday, March 24, 2011

21 march 2011 Monday ( Forget )

I wrote this on 22 March 2011 due to lots of works I face this week. However, almost forgot lots of fun things happen on this day or more accurate, no interesting event occurs. Class on Monday is quite few hence I got some times to rest. After HSE class, I finish Invitation mail for UTPSC 2011 closing ceremony. PE student have their test on 11am, something called Reservoir. ME students had done all their first tests. Lucky us to finish it early. SO mu works this week is, UTPSC 2011 documentation, CAD presentation, CAD quiz, Gamelan Test. For the documentation, need to wait for Syara to come back first. She doesn’t want me to finish everything. It is not like I will finish all the works actually. At night, we all have a grand meeting For UTPSC 2011. The meeting was not fun at all. To be honest, I like gegar meeting more than UTPSC 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts