Thursday, March 24, 2011

20 march 2011 Sunday ( Everything is about futsal )

Woke up early in the morning to play futsal with mat, Irfan, ijat and others. Unfortunately, we play up until 9am only because today is tournament for futsal h4i and UTPSC. After the game, I help Chan with the futsal registration. Don’t know what others committee doing. Right now, only I, Nadia, Dayu, Mamu and chan in charge for the whole match. It was really tired to pick up all the balls that went away. Hockey also doesn’t have enough manpower. They only have 4 I think. Before this, I receive Money from Syara for our business. Jealous with Civil students because they always have field trips. I really love hang out with lots of people but it is also a nice things that ME doesn’t have FT. Fiza ask me for rm100 from business money. Today I try to avoid from talk to her. Don’t want to ruins my life today. At morning, sure I have lots of fun with Chan, Mamu, Nadia, dayu and Ida. I love the situation where everyone working together to achieve something. The competition ends around 12.30noon. Nothing much occurs at evening. Only fill up with sleep and PES event. Night sure scary, I got a new work From UTPSC and the most interesting is Aidil ask me yo play with him for Futsal league. I am not interested for the league with the current team. Unlike last year, the competition is 20-5-20. It is a long match for a futsal game. Somehow, Aidil got Haziq, Raez, Godib, Peja, Sepu and Pali with him. The laws of euki accompany me until 2pm, hence all my works is postpone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts