Friday, March 4, 2011

2 march 2011 Wednesday ( i love table tennis )

How I feel today? Absolutely have no idea since I have 4 consecutive classes at once. Every Wednesday journal sure I will write this matter. Dr Fazairi only teaches us using a marker and a white board. This makes us hard to grasp what he tried to say. I love prostat more compared than others. For Solid mechanoics lecture,Dr Saravanan just review all stuff for our next test (on Friday). Thermo class is like usual; it is hard to understand thermo learning. No complain about it since I demand that from what I have done. Today, my evening was not burn like others Wednesday evening; I finish up chapter 1 tutorial in order to do well in test. Around 5.30pm, I went to sport complex to training Table Tennis with Awang. We need to win for ME. Although I don’t like Table Tennis that much, I still want to win the tittle. My first step fails as I lose to Awang 4-0. Actually Awang not play at his full strength. So no reason for me to lose next time. However I win double match 3-1. This gives me a good expression because I will play double at that tournament. At night I finish chapter 2 tutorial. And sleep after watching Gintama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts