Wednesday, March 2, 2011

1 March 2011 Tuesday ( No quiz,Test postpone )

This journal was written when I woke up from my sleep at 2.08am. Don’t know how I get very sleepy tonight. But when thinking about all the test and assignment, I got very sleepy. No utpsc works today or more accurate I skip all the works. There are still games will be on today, netball, basketball and Takraw. We thought today, there will be a quiz for CAD class but the lecture ends late. Maybe Dr Ali Khan has forgotten that. It is decided we will have our first Prostat test on Thursday evening but some will have on Wednesday. The reason is Dr Afza don’t get the venue for our test (fully book). At room, I study prostat with Hisyam, Nuzul and Ayie. We ends up by finish all the stuffs in chapter 2 and will continue tonight. Because of yesterday problem, I print out exercise 4 for all of us. Hopefully we can learn Thermo peacefully. CAD lab was really interesting as the teaching process become very fast. No others choice since we are lacking one lab class. This is due to the holiday from before. Actually I love this way more because we don’t need to replace the class. At v5 court, I got injury while play futsal in the evening. My leg hurt so I rest for a while before continue again. After having my dinner, there was big news for us. The prostat test is postponed due to some problems. Sure this make me quite happy. Now i just need to focus on Solid Mechanics. As I said earlier, I sleep around 10 am and woke up at 2am to finish everything left. Match between Man U and Chelsea sure interesting if all went well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts