Wednesday, March 2, 2011

28 february 2011 Monday ( No tropies for Gunners)

As all people thought, Arsenal loses to Birmingham city 1-2 in Final Carling Cup. Of course arsenal fan were very disappointed as it is the only title they can win. For 5 years there are no trophies for arsenal and they just let the change go. Pity arsenal but in football, anything may happen. I sleep quite late to review probstat. Wednesday, we will have our first test. Hopefully I can do well and get high score. At Thermo class, our lecturer was very angry and asks those who doesn’t have thermo table and exercise 3 go out from his class. Almost half of the class went out. He said that, after you get these two, you may enter the lecture. If not, no lecture for you today. While my miond is still in wonderland, I went out like nothing happen. I am just wondering how I will face my life starting from today, lots of works to finish. This maybe out of the topic, but somehow there are certain people that I doesn’t want to face, talk, look, great or whatever it is. I feel like hate them very much. This kind of people should live alone in their own life. My only hope is I can be nice to the others and vise versa. Postmortem at night make me tired so I sleep quite early,around 2am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts