Saturday, March 12, 2011

11 march 2011 Friday ( Guilty )

1st at all, I feel very guilty today because I have made sepu and the others disappointed with me. I am really sorry for that kind of act. Because of me everything got ruins. Sorry bro for all the trouble. I have lots of works to finish in this remaining holidays and also it is already late to have a vacation at Genting Highlands. Only 2 days more left for me. My morning pass like light, I woke at 11am and watch anime before off to solat jumaat. Nothing special occur except one sony Erickson are missing during prayer. Nowadays, thief always makes a move during jumaat prayer than at midnight or morning. This is an announcement from the victim.








Hopefully the thief will be caught. At evening, I sleep and play PES with Zul. He won 1-0 and I won 3-1. At last, we ends up draw 1-1 before his laptop shutdown by its own. =(.. I meet Sepu, Fahmi, Pok jeep, Naim and Matre at cafĂ©. I was really guilty until my tongue freeze. They still up to their plan and maybe went there by 1 car. I can’t say anything at this time. If I say something more, for sure something bad will happen. After that, we all play futsal at v5. Fahmi said that their plan has been cancel. I feel sory for them. All start with me. Amat buy me a drink at v5 water world. Thanks mat for the Drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts