Sunday, March 13, 2011

12 march 2011 Saturday ( new buttons )

I bought some news badges for my bag. All of them were very great and cute. I like Barcelona button and bayer munchen the most. They look good at my bag. Now I have 4x4 buttons located at my bag. I love them all and I am willing to give them to my best friends. Right now, I am still searching for my best friends. I went to Taman Maju with Fahmi to buy contact lenses but the shop was close. So I wait for Zul at KFC because he said he is dying for KFC. Somehow, I wait for him a bit late but as long as he come, it is ok, no need to get angry. 1 set of dinner plate made my stomach full + one of zul’s chicken. Everytime zul eat, he will not finish everything. Zafran call me and ask me to fetch him at Guard Center but right we are still at Taman Maju, choosing new buttons for my bag. Of course this comes first than fetch him. Aigoo. At last he waits we at Mosque but then someone send him home. Lucky he to get that kind of lucks. I got 8 new buttons for my bag. My hope is to fill my bag with lots of button from the world. At night, our CAD project finally finishes. We send it through my email because Zul and Zafran afraid of Dr Ali Khan. What to be afraid of him. But sometime I with avoid him without any reason. It is not because I hate him. I just don’t want to make things complicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts