Monday, March 14, 2011

13 March 2011 Sunday( All come back )

Everyone has come back today. Juwe, Hisyam, Pok ka, Pe e. Nuzul, paco and Pek still in vacation. I postpone again my plan to make contact lenses. Fahmi said that it is better to make it tomorrow. In the morning, I went to the cafĂ© but all of them are close. Only Water world is opened. So I bought 2 gardenia bread and a cup of hot tea. Lately I caught a cold. It was really disturbing when it comes. Zul and Zafran still in dream world and only me left at the reality. I finish combine all result from HOD but volleyball and Takraw don’t submit yet. I just finish what I can. Tomorrow En Zuhri wants to see it. Nothing much occurs at evening. Z helps me download kamen rider W and I finish every episode of the series. At night, I sleep before 12. This is the first time it happens for this year.=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts