Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17 January 2011 Monday ( futsal with dad )

The most interesting life I had today. Early in the morning I have my breakfast at Mat Kamil restaurant, same like yesterday. I don’t have enough sleep hence I forgot dad ask me to buy him a meal. I head back to the restaurant by JCR. Mum doesn’t like breakfast. So I only buy one. Don’t know why but mum always sacrifice herself for our family. I went to clinic at 8.30pm since yesterday it is full at 12.00noon. However, my thought was wrong and it is still full at this hour. Nowadays, sure lots of people got sick. I wonder why? Now I will sacrifice my RM25 for Swasta clinic (klinik ikhtiar). The Doc gives me 3 medicines. I think I will skip some of them. Around 9.00am, I and Fahmi went to Jerteh and I ride Naim’s legend. We need to post both bikes. At Jerteh, we go to Jamada sport shop and Kasut You. Fahmi want to find a futsal shoes but none catch his eye. After that, we head on to Zon Ria. A lot of cheap stuff sold here. Fahmi bought 2 small shirts. I told him that they are very small and of course not fit him perfectly. Since CIMB Bank is beside Zon Ria, I create CIMB click account at there. It only takes a few minute to finish it. Now I can check my account balance via internet and also shopping through internet. I can feel the excitement. We went to KFC and take away 2 dinner plate for our lunch. Hopefully I can eat them alone without share with anybody. After finished posting the bikes, we make our move to home. In the way, Fahmi bought a purple Japanese slipper and I took the green one. Both cost RM15. At home I skip my lunch since I already have my KFC. Sleep is a nice thing at this hour. It only takes about an hour for my sleep. I woke up then prepare myself to play Futsal at 4.00pm. Paizu and Rosdi came to my house and ask me to follow them. We need to find more players. Right we only have 5 players. I invite Arif and Fahmi. We don’t get reply from Amik, Zame, Ijat and Sabri. Buloh also follow us. At last, I ask my dad to come along. He said ok. Wah!! I really want to play with my father. I had never played once with him. Sure I will take this opportunity wisely. My team is me, Paizu, Dad, Arif and Buloh. While for the other is Rosdi, Pok Min, Apih, Fahmi and Apih. Our team win with a large different. At evening, I play soccer at field as left bek again. Our team lost 1-2. Their player quite good and fast. At night, I, Paizu, Arif and Fahmi go out to watch Japan versus Arab Saudi. Japan wins 5-0 over Arab Saudi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts