Monday, January 17, 2011

16 January 2011 Sunday ( Clinic )

Like yesterday, I have my breakfast with grandpa. He buys me. The day after tomorrow, I will off to UTP hence there is no more breakfast for me. Mum has a meeting today at Pengkalan Nyireh Hall at 11.00pm. The meeting is called Ikhtiar. It discuss about financial status of shop. Actually, our shop had made loan with the company so it is compulsory to attend the meeting. Mum has to report financial status every Sunday. I went to clinic after send my mum because I had a cough and mum keeps asking me to go to clinic. So I went to clinic because of her order. Unfortunately the people at clinic are many as at market. I don’t really have a change to meet doctor if I enter now. So it is decided I will go again at Evening. Sleep is a nice activity at this hour. At my grandparent house, I sleep while Sephia and ikhwan keep making noise. Mum doesn’t call and it already passes Zuhur. I went to the hall and wait for her. Luckily, she already finishes the meeting and we head home. I continue my sleep at home. I hope this evening; there are less people in clinic from before. Mum always keep asking me to go. That is why I must go to prevent her from talking more. She was really worried about me. Thanks mum for take care of me. While I was sleeping, I receive a massage from Fahmi asking for my help to post Naim Legend at Jerteh. I don’t have any plan tomorrow so I think it is okay for me to help. Moreover Naim helps me buy our ticket. It is time to pay back. Before continue sleeping, I set my alarm at 5.50pm so that I will not miss my soccer match today. It goes smoothly, around 5.50pm, I woke up, pray asar and went to field. Our team also loses by 1-0. I wonder if they won or not yesterday. One more thing, I have forgotten my plan to clinic, so I will go tonight. Tonight it will cost RM20 since it is a Swasta clinic. I and my farther go to Jerteh to bank in money to my younger sister, Ada. Granma give her RM100. Because all clinics are full, I postpone again my plan to tomorrow, hope tomorrow, I can settle everything. Paizu invite me to play Futsal at tomorrow and the day after tomorow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts