Sunday, January 16, 2011

15 January 2011 Saturday (New calculator)

Nothing special today. In the morning, I had my breakfast then start watching anime ’Hikaru No Go’. It is all about a game called go. This is the first time I saw Go game. It is a sport where players must rule an area with stones (white and black in color). Until now, I still don’t understand how the game play is and it doesn’t attract me actually. One game is long enough and I don’t have time for a long game. Furthermore outdoor sport is more enjoyable than indoor. Different people had different opinion. So it is up to us what is better and more enjoyable. For me futsal and table tennis had more fun. My time pass quickly in the morning today. I don’t even have enough sleep. All I do is watching anime and play video game. At evening, I need to scarify RM40 for my younger brother Iz’aan. His calculator was broke down. I and my father go get a new one at Supermass. As I want to buy the calculator, I remember that Iz’aan told me his wallet already worn out. Hence I buy him a new one together with the calculator. It doesn’t matter how much I spent on him as long he study hard and helps our family in the future. Our shopping finished with buying Pisang Goreng at a stall near Supermass. Iz’aan went to his hostel at evening while I sleep. Because of that also, I do not playing soccer at evening, when I woke up, it already at 6.55pm. To late to play soccer. I switch on television and make the time pass until Magrib. At night I text someone and unfortunately she sleep at he middle of conversation. Maybe she was very sleepy. =P. Thanks bro for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts