Saturday, January 15, 2011

14 January 2011 Friday ( Pasar Tani )

Shopping at Kuala Besut is the first activity today. The promise is at 8.30am, we will move, I, Paizu. Areh, Fahmi, Mat Due, Mat Anih and Rosdi. Unfortunately, all of us woke up late and at last we move at 9.30am. Before that, I had breakfast at Mat Kamil restaurant. Grandpa buys me again. I am very lucky I have him as my great grandfather. Actually I had nothing to buy at Pasar Tani, but suddenly I bought a soldier short since the last one I purchased is quite small. I offer to Fahmi the short (Bandung) for RM10. We also watch a Lelong booth. It sells a lot of cheap stuffs. Rosdi bought a watch together with a bottle of perfume for RM10. It is quite cheap. There are also mobile phone sold here but it was very late so we head on first. I buy a RM10 orange Nike watch. It looks good with its color. Pek asks me to find a Malaysia jersey but there is no L size sold furthermore it is worth RM40 which I can say very expensive. Sorry Pek, maybe you can have it next time.We rest for a bit then go home. At evening, Paizu challenge me for PES matches. At first, Paizu had 2 conservative winning and it is interrupted by Joe. Joe plays me using Real Madrid while I used Arsenal. Lucky, I win the match for 2-1. Real Madrid is the strongest team in PES 2010. So it is very lucky if someone defeat Real Madrid. I and Paizu continue our match and I lose again. After that, I had 5 conservative winning. I revenge all my defeats. We played soccer at evening against Kuala Besut team. We lose the game although our people are more than them. Actually I don’t feel like playing today because it is not fun to play with more people. At night Pak Din (my father friend) ask me to play futsal with them but I refuse, I need to text someone tonight and I hope all my problems can be resolved. Unfortunately, I feel asleep until morning. Sorry to the person because I make you wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts