Wednesday, January 19, 2011

18 January 2011 Tuesday ( It was finished )



Nice weather we had today. Feel like want to jog around village, but sleep is better than that. After had my breakfast, I continue watching Hikaru No Go. I get bored and switch to Personal Taste. The movie also makes me feel really sleepy. I sleep after watching about 1/8 of the movie. Around 12 noon, my mum woke me up and told me she want to go to grandparent house. I took my bath quickly and we head on to gramps house. On the way, we meet grandpa. It seems that he went to fetch my cousin, Shahrul and Amin at primary school. Both are sibling and they talk like hell. Very noisy when at home and always got scolded by my grandparent. But both of them cheer my Grandma. They always play at grandparent house. Thanks to them, grandma no longer lonely. Furthermore, there is Cik Su Miera at the house. I also meet with my uncle, Faisal. I told him I got 3.33 GPA. Now he teaches at SK Beting Lintang. Before this he teaches at SK Kampung Baru for about 5 years. I and mum went back home at 2.00 pm. My shoes at Dr Shoes shop still not repaired I think. He said he wills text me if it is finished. I went to the shop and my though is right, it is not done yet. After go through some discussion, I decide to put the sole he introduce me for RM40. It includes sole cost and also service charge. It will finish after Asar today since he already know I off to UTP tonight. Around 3.40 pm, I and 12 others friends play futsal at Tok Saboh Court. Amik drive his own car with Hafiz, Areh, and friend of Areh. The transports are settled while I, Paizu, Rosdi and 2 friends of Rosdi go by Motorcycles. We played for 2 hours and all members very exhausted but the game was enjoyable and fun. Ijat went there together with Sabri and Sabari. Both team end up draw, about 13-13. We go back home at 6.15 pm. Paizu and I went to Dr Shoes shop and thanks god, it already repaired. The sole was very nice and I am s ure dad will love it. Today, I pass soccer game at field. I need to pack my stuff and it seems that I was very tired. At night, I give the shoes to dad and wrote my journal for a little. I went to Station Bus Jerteh with Pak Din and dad. I decide to finish it by tomorrow. Fahmi comes late to the station and he almost misses the bus. It was rally cold in the bus and I can’t sleep. We arrived at UTP around 5.30am. Pok ka and Zul fetch us at the main gate. Thanks to both my bros, we no need to walk to our new house ( fifth floor house).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts