Thursday, January 20, 2011

19 January 2011 Wednesday ( 1st day at UTP )

We arrived at UTP around 5.30am today. Zul and Pok Ka fetch us at the main gate. If not sure I will exhausted. Now, I have my new room and house. The house was really nice and big. My room also is in a good condition. Just the lamp is not working and the locker door is missing. The rooms conditions make me feel sleepy and I sleep for a while. At 9.00am, I wanted to have my breakfast with my roommate, Zul. Unfortunately both sleep like the world never ends. Juwe come to my room and invite me for lunch. Since I already skip my breakfast, so it is lunch time. I went to cafe with Juwe and Hisyam while Zul still in the dream world. This is the second time I have my meal here. The first one is while I was still in foundation program. The meal was very great but the drink is fail. We ask for plain water but he gives us super duper hot plain water. I leave the drink and went to V5 office to retrieve my key and make report about the broken lamp. Hisyam also make one report for nuzul mattress. Now it is already 2.00pm, I continue my sleep while Zul went to his TEC meeting. At evening, I play futsal with people I don’t know. Feel like my legs do not want to move at the end of the game. My room is at fifth floor. Of course I will faint if I go back in this condition. But, there is no other choice. I rest for a while at room and went to cafe to have some drink. Milo ice is enough to refill my energy. Around 8.30pm, Pok ka, Pek, Juwe, Hisyam and me went to Pasar Malam at Taman Maju. This place is like a place to toss money. Every shop we went sell expensive products. Moreover their food looks very delicious and tasty. If I had lots of money, I will bought all of them. At last, I buy an Oblong and Nasi Lemak Ayam. At UTP, again I played Futsal. Now my condition is quite bad. I play as goalkeeper tonight since my body was really tired. My teams win a lot. The format of play is, the teams that score a goal first win the game. Hence another team will come in. It rotated until 12.00am. The spotlight turn off by timer and no more futsal game for today. I wrote my Journal around 1.30 am then sleep. Needs a lot of water……

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts