Friday, January 21, 2011

20 January 2011 Thursday ( New Kitchen )






Today is the Second day at UTP. The V5 bed was really great and it makes me want to sleep forever. I woke up at noon and take my lunch/breakfast at V5 café with Zul and Hisyam. Actually we want to have western meal but the café that serve Malaysian food is opened so we changed our mind. I order plain water at Water World but he gives me super hot water. Like yesterday, I only leave it on the table. While I was eating, Juwe text me and ask me to order one chicken chop for his lunch, It cost RM6 for one set. Sure Juwe has a lot of money to order an expensive meal. After have our lunch, we all clean our new kitchen. The chamber was so dirty. I, Zul, Hisyam, Juwe , Pek and Pok Ka clean up our new kitchen. The refrigerator is mine and Hisyam while Pok ka and Pek wash all stuff that still can be used. Zul and Juwe sweep/mop the floor. Once it is done, the kitchen looks like a new one and it was very great. A lot of things that our senior leave is still working like heater, glass, mug, toaster, plate, Tupperware, jag and others. At 2.30pm, I went to lecture room 5 to attend utpsc 2011 Hicom meeting. Fiza want us to discuss about the timetable and the preparation for utpsc. Right now, all seems blurring and some of us still don’t know what utpsc is. It took about 2 hours to finished the meeting. I play futsal and evening with a new system. The team that score two goals win and loser is replace by new team. There are a lot of teams waiting outside and some games end up about half and hour. The meeting continued at night, now we finished up the timetable and presentation by assistant project manager also done. Tomorrow we had lots of works to complete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts