Saturday, January 22, 2011

21 January 2011 Friday ( Meeting oo Meeting )

A wonderful and great sleep I had last night until I leave my subuh prayer. Pity me and also my roommate, Zul. I woke up around 8.30am and have to attend UTPSC HICOM meeting at 9.00am. The meeting was very enjoyable since my Project Manager is sporting and funny. She leads us like a star boss and sure she was very kind. Never get mad with us and acting cool. The best boss I ever had. We try to finish up our games timetable. This is done by Project manager and Assistant Project manager (1,2,3) at co-q office. Syara make cover page for club’s file while I complete the registration form that Fiza gave me. Eli helps me and Syara do our work and also buy us breakfast. After finished all the work, Syara print out the registration form for 240 pieces and the cover page. Eli already out to buy us meal. About a few minute later, Hajar come and do the grouping for our introduction day. Because I have done my part, I watch anime Hikaru No Go that I Still not finish it in the Semester holiday. Chap also come to the meeting but he go back early because his job is at room. He needs to design poster and flyers. Eli comes back with 10 box meal and 10 Drinks. She told us that she buy us. I was really grateful to work with such a kind person. (After got the meal). I end up the meeting by watching Dragon Ball Z then out. The works sure take a lot of energy; I sleep for a while and head to UTP mosque for Jumaat Prayer. This evening we all still need to work on unfinished works. Secretary 1 and Secretary 2 edit organization chart and I also write a letter for ITMS. Eli needs it to lend all the stuff for Introduction day. It is PM order so I can not easily ignore. Shima always disturb me with her cold joke. For sure it is not funny. Actually I was bad at writing letter so I don’t really want to do it. At last the letter finished. Eli checks it so that nothing goes wrong. Hajar used my laptop to make a tentative/event flow and budget for introduction day. I love this meeting very much. It helps me release my tension and also it was enjoyable. No tension in our work and all go smoothly. In the evening, I play futsal with Aidil, Juwe, Zul, Pu chee, Kelvin and David. The others players I don’t know. We play for the whole evening. At night I claim my mouse and Ben 10 sticker with Shakey at cafĂ© V4.Before that, I have my meal, Chicken Alabama and a cup of hot tea. Both meal helps I filled up my stomach storage to maximum. After paste down my Ben 10 stickers on my laptop. I went play futsal at V5 court. A lot of people play and I only got a change after they are tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts