Saturday, August 18, 2012

17 August 2012, Friday ( Kotor )


I have to clean a room, the most dirties room i ever seen. The most untidies room i ever enter. What happen to you Ayah Soh. This is not a way an adult should act but fyi he is not so healthy to differentiate between bad or good. So no wonder it become like this. Sure i can clean this one although i am not very good at cleaning. Just remember next time it should be more clean.

Just though of something good, it is decided right now that i will further my studies in master & phD. My dream to go to oversea yet still not accomplished. You can say that i got jealous with my friend that went to UK, US, Japan or korea. I have this kind of hope since it is quite not fun & waste if i don't take postgraduate studies. Hopefully i can manage it somehow, so mum & dad. Just bear with me, for sure i will return everything the favor you do it for me. Although it is by a little, please support mr. =)

oo yea,

tomorrow is

Eid-ul-Fitr...

happy Eid-ul-Fitr everyone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts