Thursday, January 13, 2011

12 January 2011 Wednesday ( Offside )


Somehow, I feel uneasy today. A lot of works to finish at morning, transfer money to my sister account, repair my old futsal shoes, send stuff to grandma house, buy a few things at Khalef Market and I really need a new mouse for lappy. Can’t hold any longer using the touchpad because it makes me tired and feels uncomfortable. Bank Simpanan Nasional at Kuala Besut is out of service. This mean, I need to go to Kampong Raja to transfer the money. Before that, I went to Dr. Shoe’s clinic. I want to replace the soccer sole with futsal sole. Since there are not many people at the ATM machine, it makes my work faster. Now it is second job time, Send stuffs to my grandma house. As I went home, I stop at Ram Era computer shop. A lot of mouse choice at the shop. I bought a pink soup mouse. It really looks great and easy to click. Moreover it only cost me RM18 to purchase. Many things to buy and I completely forgot all those things. At first, I want to complete it right away but mum is cooking a fried kuetiaw. It is for grandma. Need to wait until it finish. Facebooking is the best option while waiting. Today news is Messi won Ballon d’Or award 2011. Messi is a very versatile and nice player. The second place is Andres Iniesta followed by Xavi Hernades. All three of them are from Barcelona FC and also footballer produce by Barcelona academy. Congratulation to my idol, Lionel Messi. Hope you can continue play football at the best condition. Suddenly, Pak Su come and asks for the stuff, she said he will take it because Granma needs it now. My job had finished but still I need to head on my grandparents house. Mum already complete the fried Kuetiaw and it is delivered time!!! We went to Kg Sentosa for the delivery. There are only a few people at grandma house, grandma, Cik Su and Memey (baby).My uncle Roslan home is located south from this house. Yana (little cousin, 6 years old), injured his leg and we give her a visit. The injuries come from a bicycle rim. Her leg gets into the rim and sure it was very painful. Based on her wound I would say that it will take about a week to recover. At home, I watch Prince of tennis anime although I had finished watch it last year. My blog now become more complete. I hope this blog will make me remember what I do in the past. It is nice to recall our past life to make a better improvement in the future. In the evening, I play soccer and this is very shocked issue for everyone, First time we all played by using the normal rule, the offside. It makes all of us can’t enjoy the game. Now I can feel how the international footballer condition on the field. Don’t know who suggest the idea. Hope tomorrow we will play like usual and had a good memory together. Nowadays, many of the players I don’t know. It seems like all of them came from far away or some like a friend of friend case. At night, I finish up all my doing before sleep and follow aisyah’s blog. Now I had followed two blogs, Mah and Aisyah. Hope they can give me their best shot and story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts