Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3 March 2014, Sunday ( Feel different )


I don't know why but today i feel so different. I don't have any job. Just sitting around and play laptop. Sometime i think this isn't right. I need to get work so soon. Either it is an Engineer position or a part time worker, both will do. The main point is i can't waste my time. 

Okay, i forget one thing, Why not, when i am still in the holidays, i mendekatkan diri kepada Yang Maha Pencipta, Allah SWT. I want to but then i don't know how. At the end, it is still because i didn't work for it. Dear god, please help me in my life, i need your guidance so much. Maybe it is too much to ask. In my life, you always make my wishes came true. Although it is a hard one, you still give me the opportunity. I am so grateful..

Thanks for given me the opportunity to attend Strand Aerospace Interview, i gain so much knowledge in the recruitment day..It cost me some dollars but who cares, it is worth to attend. 


When you are in deep sorrow, just remember one thing, you still have Allah beside you.

No one but Allah.

yes, 

He is the one. 

1 comments:

husna. said...

Dah konvo? Congrats! Good Luck in your new endeavor in working life.

p/s : Dah lama tak singgah blog ni :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts