Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11 January 2011 Tuesday ( 3 Futsal games )


Last night around 1.00am, I check my result online and got 3.33 GPA. I was really shocked I got B for Structure programming although my CW is 36/60. My result is quite good although it is not Dean listed. I take a nap after that. Today, Juwe and Adha will come to my house. My mum seems very happy when she heard that. She always wants me to bring more friends but I don’t like it. Naim text me he want to go to Jerteh to buy our ticket, 18/01/2011 at morning. I went to Bank Simpanan Nasional and draw RM170, RM120 is for mine and Fahmi ticket. At Naim house, we all watch you tube titled Belajar Cakap Ganu. The actors are Zizan, Nabil, Johan and Afdlin. One of the funny video I ever watch. I make my move quickly because I had something better to do and apologize to Naim. Actually, I want to go to shoes shop at Kuala Besut to repair my old futsal shoes but the program is delayed due to my laziness. Insya- Allah tomorrow I will make it. Around 12.00 noon, Naim call me and said he is at Fahmi’s House. Maybe he wants to give our ticket. I went to fahmi’s house and have a little chit chat about results and next Semester studies. Before Naim go back, he give our ticket that cost RM 60 each. I also ask Naim is he can join our futsal at evening. There are already Juwe and Adha. He said he feel tired and want to take a little nap this evening. While I busy facebooking and edited my blog, Juwe call me and ask for the way to my house. It seems that they already lost and head up to Gong Kedak. ‘Just go through the bridge of Kuala Besut and you will head to my house’ I said to him. Hopes they can make it here quickly. A few moment later, Juwe call again and he say he is at a sign board ‘Taman Azimos Chalet’. I think it is near to my house but had no idea where it is. I start my JCR and find them. Fortunately, I found them ( kancil ) together with Naim ( Legend ) in front of Sawmill. Why Naim at there? I really don’t know and actually it is not a big problem. We all move to my house and my mum welcomes them with a bottle of Mirinda carbonate drink and some snacks. I plan to take them together with Fahmi to have our lunch outside. After pray and had meals (snacks), we had our lunch at Pak Engku Restaurant. Nasi Goreng Paprik becomes Fahmi, Adha and my menu while Pataya for Juwe and Nasi Goreng KG for Bro im. All cost RM 34 with the drinks. At 4.00pm we, except Naim go play futsal at Tok Saboh and all my friends already there. We are quite late and it makes me uneasy. Sorry guys. The A team players are Me, Rosdi, Adha, Arif and Adha. Teams B are Paizu, Ijat, Sabri, Mat Anis and Fahmi. Fahmi play with his injured body but he play lightly. I think it is ok since we don’t have enough players. We all have a good time here and it ends up draw 9-9. After rest a bit, we all go home. At home, mum buys us Mee soups. Although our stomach already full, we ate it as it is not. Adha and Juwe needs to go home right away and I went to the field for soccer. The score today is 5-3 and it is my team loses. At night while I busy online, Paizu call me and ask me either I want to play futsal or not. I don’t have enough futsal time at this evening so I think it is okay if I join them. Around 10.40pm, Amik fetches me. The players are Paizu, Joe, Nazri, Abe Di, Sedi, Apih, Rudy, Amik, Arif and me. Today is a very excellent day in my life, 3 futsal games in a day. The last score is around 17–11. It is my team wins tonight. Forgot one things, Lionel Messi (Barcelona) won the best FIFA player award and also Ballon d or for 2010 season. Congratulation to my idol. I want to be like him in the future and play an enjoyable football. Morinho (Real Madrid) get the best coach award for 2011. Because I was very sleepy, I finish my journal tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts