Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 January 2011 Monday ( Story of Bandung)


Nothing much happen today. The only things that interesting, I am signing up a blog titled Rhaishazrin Amirul Iqma Bin Rosli. I tried continuing my journal by using online storage. This is more like new journal style. It takes a lot of time to finish it. I also tried to copy my entire journal to Microsoft word since I make it on a piece of paper at Kelang and Bandung. My mum always asks me to go to my grandparent’s house. I was very tired to go so I just told her I will go at noon. About 10.30am, suddenly, my mum come back from shop and told grandma came to our house. I wonder why and who send her here. I welcome her at living room together with mum. I gave the souvenir of Bandung to her but it is very cheap and I don’t know she will like it or not. It is just a cheap orange bag. For Grandpa, I bought Kain Sarung. Granma doesn’t show any reaction, maybe she is very happy or very very frust. I story to her how Bandung looks like and also what my activities at there. I promise granma, when I got a lot of money, I will buy you something expensive. Wait till then. Mum chat with grandma about lots of things. I get bored so I went to facebooking, Tup2, I asleep and woke up around 1.30pm. Actually I need to send grandma home but Mr. Rashid already does it. Thanks you Mr., you give me opportunity too sleep more. I continue my journal copying after that but still don’t finish. Pak Su come to my house and again I need to story about the Trip. I don’t get any souvenir to give him although he always visits me at home. Sorry Pak su, when I become a rich man, sure I will buy a nice one. I tried editing my blog again and watch Korean movie on Television. Don’t know what the title is just watching it. The story is quite good compare to others Korean movie. After Asar, Pak Su goes to Zame house to play PS2. I shut down my laptop and pray asar. At 5.30pm, I go to the field to play soccer. Dad relax at outside with his beloved chair. He is back from his work and probably was really tired. I don’t want to disturb him so I quickly off to the field with JCR. Today, there are a lot of people at the field so we all play soccer. My team got a problem because no one willing to be a goalkeeper. Apih want to be but it doesn’t seem so. Luckily, Sabri comes and be our goalkeeper. I play as a left defender today since there are only me, Rosdi and Apih as the defenders. Finally my teams win today with a small different. I think it is 5-4.At night, I finish up my journal and blog. Oh, I forgot one more thing; tomorrow UTPians result will be on. Hopefully I got a nice one. Insya-Allah. Amin….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts