Tuesday, January 11, 2011

09 January 2011 Sunday ( The acting person )

I thought I will sleep until afternoon. But it never happens, after subuh I edit my picture at SOS Desa Taruna Bandung Indonesia by downloading photos from Aqilah Halim FB and also my bro, Zul FB. It takes a lot of time to finish it and there are still more photos from others friends. I also add all FB member of Jelajah Nusantara and some of them like Tidja and Am don’t have FB. Syara text I for Zul phone number. She told that the children at SOS village want it, I ask Zul and he said it is ok to give it. Zul was very famous at the village, it looks like a fan club of Him when I saw the Children. Z chat me when I was busy facebooking. She asks about the trip. It was really enjoyable and I like the shopping slot the most. I also wanted to ask Z something but it is better at night. So I told her to text me when she on9 at night. Suddenly, I changed my mind and ask her right away. It is about someone who I really don’t like how she acts in front of me. It looks like she acts when she spoke with me and I never like it. Michelle chat me on FB when I feel asleep, it is very lucky I woke up when she text me. She greets me and asks for kakak Tidja FB. I told her that Tidja don’t have FB account. It looks like Michelle is upset but I can’t do anything. She really loves Tidja as her sister. I hope that Tidja may have a facebook account one day. The status on FB today is the NO status, a link that told FB will be deactivated at March. I continue my sleep after finish chat with Michelle. I can’t believe that FB will be off. It doesn’t seem logic and very impossible. I finally feel asleep and woke up at 3 pm. I take my bath and continue facebooking + internet surfing. Dad busy sews a futsal shoes which he get from a futsal court. Figos brand is a nice one and it attracts me to have it. Dad offers the shoes to me but I must give my umbro shoes to him. I accept the trade. Figos looks more like a futsal shoes compare to my former umbro. When I was busy facebooking, I notice that Naim post something about Bro min involve in a small accident. After solat asar, I go to Fahmi house to visit him and also give the souvenir from Bandung. Before that I ask my dad to buy totti for my bike. Fahmi only have a minor injuries and it will be healed in a week. I told him about Bandung and give him the bracelet that only me and zul have. I also give him a shirt but it is so small. Then I ask his mum to give it to Serah/Muaz. Buloh comes and we go to the field for soccer. At there we all divided into 2 teams ands 9 people for each team. Out GK is Pok pin and for them is Sakir. The result ending 8-4 and it is my team win. At the end of match Pok pin sulking and go home. He wanted to play as striker but all the teammates don’t want to become GK. Plat no due also broke down because it is hit by the ball. At night, I watch AJL then went in to have drink with Eju, Sedi and Fahmi at Pok Ku restaurant. Since it is the first Eju’s salary, he want us to have a good one. After watch loserfool lose to Man U. We go back n take a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts