Tuesday, January 11, 2011

08 January 2011 Saturday ( The Mines )



Don’t know how but I absolutely sleep on the floor at Afiq Noor house last night. Probably I tried to finish up my journal and feel asleep. Sopi and Aizat sleep on the bed and that makes me jealous a bit. After woke up for subuh prayer, I continue my sleep until 9.00 am. At 9.30am, I prepare all my stuff to go back to Besut. The breakfast is nasi lemak and for Sopi is kuewtiaw. After eat, I rest a bit while Aizat have his meal. Unfortunately, pekno’s mum came to Aizat and told him to eat lunch at 10 am. We heard the story how she never had lunch right on time. She is a teacher in a school near the house. All of us except Pekno eat again for 2nd time. While I approaching finish up my meal, suddenly more ice appear and it is pekno’s mum doing. She wanted us to have a lot of energy for our journey. haha. This really makes our stomach full. Around 10 am Pekno send his mum to meet her friends and us to Kelang central for booking our ticket. Aizat needs to go to Ipoh, Sopi to Penang and I’m alone to Besut Terengganu. All of us have different time of departure but still at night. So we all wanted to have a walk around Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur. The destination is the mines and we only follow Aizat Gammi asus GPS to make it easy. About an hour later, we arrived at the mines. Pekno wants to fetch shaky at shah Alam so that she can join us, Yan also. I think Pekno likes Shakey. I, Sopi and Aizat walk first. Aizat told that Shakey will bring her friends and I really believe it. I wanted to buy Ben 10 sticker but it is really expensive, 3 for rm10 while I only need 1. So I skip this step and go to arcade game for the first time. All the games are really nice and enjoyable. I tried a shooting game with Aizat but poor Aizat since 4 token is enough only for 1 person, I pay back Rm1 to Aizat and we all make a move to Pc shops. I buy a wireless mouse for RM40.The actual price is RM49. lucky me I got a nice price. Then our destination is video Games shop. PC, PS1.PS2, PS3, PSP, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS all sold here. Because I really want that sticker, I go buy it although its price is RM 4 per 1. After that we head on to the upper floor to have a look at mobile phones shops. At top floor, there are a lot of phone sold like I Phone, BlackBerry, Sony Eriksson, Nokia, Samsung and HTC. Aizat and Sopi like Gammi Asus last model but don’t have any money. So all of the hopes disappear quickly. The Apple shop is the most interesting place to visit. All of apple product is sold here and the price is really nice. I tried I pad, Mac book and the desktop. All looks very sporty and interesting. We got news that Pekno lost with Shakey at Shah Alam. Pity them and also us who needs to wait more for them. At last, we meet Shakey at shoes shops. Yan don’t join us since she had something to do. We told Shakey we will wait at restaurant so that she can come with Pekno after that. I have a mango blend and a pot clay yee mee. While eating, all of them told me to delay my bus so that we can go to KLCC and KL Tower. It is really impossible since I already book ticket at 8.15pm.sorry guys. Pekno said that it would be nice if the 5 of us go for a ferry ride around the mines. When we want to buy the ticket, Pekno notice that no more time left since it is already 6 pm. We postpone this one and head back to Kelang sentral.1st we drop Shakey at station Sungai Besi. As I help Shakey lift her bag, I lost my sticker together with the mouse. Shakey left us and we continue our journey. Suddenly Shakey called and said that my things are with her. She also left her hard disk. Since it is already late, I will claim my stuff at UTP and same goes to Shakey. Finally we arrived at Kelang central; I went to surau to Jamak solat magrib and isyak. Pekno also solat here. After that, I take my bus and left Kelang central. I was really shocked as I notice that only me on the double Decker bus. The atmosphere was really spooky. At Shah Alam, about 4 people join the club. The station sure brings back memory. When I was 16 years old, I have been here once for my Olympiad math competition in 2007. A lot of things happen here. At that time, one of the professors sends me to the station at 5.00pm while my bus is 8.00pm. I sleep at the Surau and take a walk around the station to kill the time. I never thought that I will be here again. Thanks Mutiara Express. There is one little girl that always speak loudly and I like her. She is with her mum. Along the journey, only her voice I heard. Nice one girl.Besar2 nanti jadi cantik and pandai k. Jangan buat Papa n Mama sedeh. At Pasir Puteh I change bus (Mahligai) because I need to go to Kuala Besut. I was very unlucky since the bus stop at Sawmill which is far from my house. I walk home. Now the time is about 5.30am.I Talk with my mother for a while then solat before continue my sleep. Also I give the souvenir to mum and dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts