Tuesday, January 11, 2011

07 January 2011 Friday (Ice Skating)


5 rated life journal today. I wake up at 4.00am because we will depart at 7.00am today. Some of us already went there at 3.00am since there are only 2 vans used to send us to the airport. I feel very sleepy and wish that I will never leave this place. I like the atmosphere, landscape, family, children and weather. Of course I will never encounter this again. At airport, we pray subuh and again the musolla is shared. Our flight gets delayed because of the bad weather for ½ hour. On the flight I got sit between Ammar and Z. Actually I wanted my final shop using rupiah is Nasi Padang but I feel asleep and the 20,000 rupiah burns. It is also decide that I will go to Sunway Pyramid after this. I withdraw RM160 from my CIMB account. The group is me, Mus, Farid, Zul, Z, Zaqwan, Pekno, Sopi, Aizat, Am, Fido, Yan and Shakey. After had our lunch at Mc Donald, we plan on ice skating at ground floor. Many of us never tried it once so they seem don’t want to do it. However, at last all members play ice skating. For the first time skating, it is a little bit nervous but the very exciting. About a few minute later, they look comfortable with the atmosphere. We make it slowly and of course we can now slide but not perfectly. Yan and Shakey also made it although they are girls. Zul and Sopi afraid of falling very much so their progress is quite slow. For me, I don’t care either I fall or not as long as I can skate and I fall down +- 10 times. Ice skating helps me release all tension I had. For Mus and Zaqwan, they only play for a short period. Maybe they don’t like skating or afraid of falling. Zhafran and Farid skate look like a pro although this is their first time. Dayu comes with her friend while we are skating. It is also the first time skating for Dayu. Dayu never introduced her friend to us. This makes some of us frustrated. At 5.30pm, Zul and Z go back because they have something to do. Z needs to take the souvenir from Bandung for UTP in my bag, Yan and Zaqwan at KL Central. Because of this, they go back earlier than the others. We continue play until 7.00pm.After that, we have our drink at a shop that I already forgot its name. It is a famous drink shop at Sunway Pyramid. I order a Lemon blend. Unlucky me because it is not tasty and tasted sour, just like a lemon. After pray, we head to KL Central and take all our stuffs. Each of us have their own destination, only me, Aizat and Sopi will stay at Pekno house for a night. At night, I finish up my journal for two days. I wrote it on the floor since the bed is full booked. My destination today = Bandung - LCCT by flight, LCCT – KL Central by bus, KL Central – Sunway Pyramid by bus, Sunway Pyramid – KL Central by bus and the last one is KL Central to Kelang by Train (KTM).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts