Friday, January 14, 2011

13 January 2011 Thursday (Pro Evolution Soccer)


Lucky life I had today. While I am in a very very hungry mood, my grandpa comes and buys me breakfast at Mat Kamil Restaurant. I eat like the world is mine. Fully restore the energy for today activities. Continue watching Prince of Tennis. Sengoku Kiyosumi versus Bobby Max. The match is power against technique. At last, both of them out of stamina and the game declared draw. Get bored watching anime so sleep is the best option. By the way, Liverpool loses again in Premier League. Liverpool will end up at Division one for next season. Poor The Reds. Although the coach is new one, they still can’t win. In League cup, Arsenal loses to Ipswich. Too bad Arsenal loses but the most beautiful soccer is Barcelona wins against Real Betis 4 – 0 in Copa Del Rey. Lionel Messi scores a hatric after he received Ballon d’Or 2010. It is a wonderful day for Messi and it prove that he deserve the award. About 2.00pm, I woke up and went to kitchen. Unfortunately, Mum said that we are out of gas. Now I have two choices, keep hungry or go buy Maggie Soup. The restaurant is only beside my mum’s shop so second option is better. I went there and buy it but it takes a long time since there are a lot of people. Finally, I get it. At evening around 3.00pm, Paizu ask me to go with him to Kg Raja. We went there to find a new gamepad for Paizu. When we at there, the shop are closed, hence we head on to Ram Era shop. This time we only survey the price, not to buy it. The single gamepad is RM20, while Double gamepad is sold out. She said that the product will arrive next week. Later on, we go back to the shop. Luckily now it is opened. The single gamepad is RM20 and the most interesting product is he sold double gamepad for only RM28. It is quite cheap and of course Paizu can afford it. Now it is PES time, I went to Paizu house and starts play the game. I won 3 from 5 games, 1 lose and 1 draw. Not so bad today. In the evening we play football and it is offside rule again. My team loses 1-2 to Kuala Besut team. Their playing is very fast. Hope tomorrow they will come again. At night, again we play PES but now it is 2 on 1 game. At first I team up with Rosdi versus Paizu. Then we shift partner. It was really fun play with many people. Rosdi never win a single game either it is alone or team tonight. Poor Rosdi. I will finish up my journal tomorrow because I was very tired play PES. Today I played about 15 games PES and one game is worth 10 minute to finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts