Monday, April 29, 2013

28 April 2013, Sunday ( Life at besut )



Here is not like Penang, my activity will be Dota, Movie, Futsal and watching football match. No movie at cinema, shopping, went out for dinner and lunch, dating..opss i mean meating with friends. 

My life completely different..haha..at noon i went to my grandparent house. At there i meet with we and aki and mimi.. It looks like Mimi don't recognize me. What to expect, when you are away about half a year. Do you thinks this kid will remember you? Hell no...btw, be a good girl mimi, helps your family. 

Talk about married with We.haha, i ask her to find for me one. She said i should find by myself. So that i satisfied. Hehs, Not likes i don't want to find but not sure the one i like, like me or not. Btw i a simple person. I believe love after married.   (+_+)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts