Monday, April 29, 2013

27 April 2013, Saturday ( Inside the bus )


This bus is strange, lots of weird people and funny one. In front of me, a grandmother and her granddaughter. Before this i saw them with her mother and father In Penang. I keep wondering why she need to leave her mum? But i can't ask her. Maybe there are a story behind it, You know, every person will have different story, different life.

then there are one akak, older than me, can't find her seat so i just tell her to sit anywhere since only 17 people on this bus. But the seat she take has its owner. gg.haha. She ignore her and ask her to sit somewhere else. eyh, like than can eh? weird one. The girls just follow what she said. errmmm.

I don't like them, the bangladesh. Not like i am a racist or what. I feel that they are not a good people. Don't know why, it is just my instinct  When we stop for prayer, only one of them pray and the others don't. Not sure if the others are non Muslim. If they are Muslim then they have a problem.

The road at Jeli are blocked by a huge tree, we stuck here for almost one hour. Thought can play futsal but in this condition, for sure can't. Doesn't matter, there are still lots of days at besut.

Arrived at home around 6.30pm. At night i just take a rest.Mum want me to meet with my friends. Maybe tomorrow mum, so tired right now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts