Tuesday, April 23, 2013

22 April 2013,Monday ( Submission of internship things )


I stay at lumut for 2 days, later need to submit my final report (hard bound)  at UTP. Together with soft copy in CD then tech report hard copy. Stay at lumut with Syeme, But here nothing much to do. Now i feel very lucky to have my internship at penang. Alhamdulillah. But it is not like there are nothing here. We have sea side and mall, Aeon Mall. a big one, maybe smaller than Queensbay but it is still huge. unfortunately i never been there.

a trip back to utp. So many memories here. haha, sure nice to be here once a while. This may i will be back studying, non stop. My job only to submit all my reports to SIIU, then make a new student card, take my book bouncer, and check my house for this coming May.

The longest to finish is to make a new student card. So many things need to do before it can be finish. The system is no good. hopefully they will  change someday.

I want to go back early to Penang but there are still plenty to do here. Hisyam said he want me to taste Yong tau fu Manjung. i believe it must be a good one. Furthermore i left my sweater at Lumut. It is better for me to go back first than go back to Penang tomorrow, early in the morning.

Everything are settle finally. Alhamdulillah. Also got our house to stay for another one more year. V5B 4 2 2. there are some problems regarding my housemate. The name is still zulkhairi. Actually is Usamah. Later we need to arrange it back.

At night, i hisyam, syuk and zhaf went to the yong tau fu and it is superb. Nice and very delicious. never know they have soup for yong tau fu. Late we went to the sea side. The view is beautiful and there are lot of people dating here. just meet a cute little girl. Seems she like me. haha. I like kids very much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts