Wednesday, April 24, 2013

23 April 2013, Tuesday ( a long journey)


Bus there, bus here. This make me so so tired. no bus straight to Sg nibong. So from Lumut i will stoop at Butterworth then take ferry. Form the Weld Port i will take a bus went back to my house at Sg Ara.

the bus to Butterworth is ok, ferry also Ok, easy to take. The only spoiled thing is bus to Sg Ara, the bro Said to take bus 302, it will go to Batu Maung and stop at Sg Ara for a while. Based on my rule of thumb it just need 1/2 hour to arrived at my home. But is takes 2 HOURS!!!!! why so long? Of course it takes around that since it went all over the place, Bkt jambul, bayan baru, etc. haha, first time ride rapid Penang, don't know it is like this.

Btw, it is a good experience. Now i felt how the other people. remember one thing, our life is different with the others. while want to do something please considers the others..

Adios. I am a wanderer. Maybe a Wanda.haha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts