Saturday, March 2, 2013

2 March 2013, Saturday ( Alone )


Forever alone today. My housemates have something to do for tomorrow coloring contest. They are organizing one for children to have fun. Don't know either kids still enjoying coloring or not, my time, i love coloring just like i love football. Kids today tend to play game and miss lot of fun things in this world. 

While i am alone, i think of so many things, like what i am doing here at Penang, my friends here. if i went somewhere else for my internship do my life still become like this? It keep going on my mind until i feel sleepy. 

My point is some part of living at penang i like and some may not. Sometime i miss UTP and also my hometown and sometime i like penang and Knowles Electronics. It is so confusing, like then dislike then like again. haha. Confusing is a part of our life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts