Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9 February 2011 ( Attendance with love)

A lot of wonderful things occur today, 4 straight classes already make me exhausted and there is still gossip in this age. Every time SM lecture, Dr Saravanan will complain about love symbol on the attendance sheet. When I see it, there are a lot of them on the paper. Sure bring back my childhood memory. Thermo class finishes early today because we already finish chapter 3 I think. He also said that Dr Saravanan had complained to him about he release us late for Solid mechanics class. I and Zul already finish our classes for today but, others still got lab CAD at evening. It is not very interesting to have a lab on Wednesday evening. Actually I want to finish up my tutorial question for SM but feel asleep until 6.30pm. I was shocked when realize that I am locked in my room and don’t know whose doing is this, the last person enter my room is Z but I don’t have any prove he does it. Moreover I think it is locked by itself. I and Zul play Futsal at 7pm so we only play for a while. At night, I and Hisyam went to ATM to withdraw some money and I meet the girls that incidentally meet her for some times. She with her friends and of course she is cute. Since I have lot of money today, we ate chicken chop with Tea O ice. This is for Hisyam only; I just drink plain water. (Want to prevent drinking sweet water)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts