Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 February 2011 Thursday ( Magical We)

My day starts with HSE class that begins at 8. Waiting for Zul already give me a bad time. He come down late and makes me double late, but I already know my roommate so not a problem at all. 1/2 of the class is empty and Dr Lidia just let it be. Lots of students think it is an easy subject. For CAD lecture, he told us that >1/2 of students doing badly in the quiz. Our savior for today is Hazwan Zainudin because only he knows where tutor Prostat is. Before this Juwe told me that he wants to change to a new person that independent. I bet it is only for a few days. But who knows he will surpass Hisyam and Nuzul somewhat. Juwe also ask me about Ammar Thaqif since he is juwe’s boss in Rakan Wirausaha. He said ammar is a tempered person but I deny it. Until now, I have no problem with ammar except that one and it can’t be helped. Juwe must continue SRMUTP because it was very fun and enjoyable. I also want to involve in it but I have more reasons to refuse it. I only have one objective if I want to join but now, all are ruined by my selfishness. However I can still achieve my objective in my current condition. At evening, somehow I realize I love futsal more when compared with table tennis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts