Saturday, February 12, 2011

11 February 2011 Friday (Kush FC)

think, I must lie to save something important. In this life we will regret if we don’t do the right things. But I’m still not sure if lying is allowed in any cases. Today, Dr Afza seems very emotional because we all can’t answer the problems she gives properly. Probability is a topic that you will always misunderstanding the question. Now I can get what is the difficulty factor for Probability. After a long explanation from her, all of us fully understand it. But of course the understanding is only valid for that question only. Beside the lecture, one of the most interesting things today is juwe skip Prostat lecture and SM tutorial. He said his arm is swollen. He gets it from the last futsal games. At that time, juwe face a wonderful player from kush fc. His skill is abnormal and I enjoy his play. Since I already finish a few SM tutorial questions, it only takes a few times for me to understand and finish the entire question. At Paprika, the only thing that we all talk is about girls. The girls that you like, I like, he like, they like, in short term, it is all about girls. I don’t aspect any gossip in this age so hopefully it never happens. Fahmi join the conservation and make it more complicated. After Jumaat, I sleep until evening because my body feels very weak and tires. HIsyam will off to home this evening and makes me jealous a bit. At 5.45pm, I have table tennis selection team for UTPSC 2011. But the organizer doesn’t come. I just meet a few wonderful players that are above my level I think. We play double and I got partner from 2 year 2 sem. I love play with them because I learn some new things. After that, I watch badminton game although I never love it. I meet Athirah at there. I never know she like to play badminton and I was wondering either she is good or not. But one thing for sure, she must be better than me. I am suck at this sport. Feel very bored at night. Amat invite me for futsal game but I refuse. At early in the morning, I, Fahmi and saddam went to eat chic grill at v5 café. Love Supper very much. It makes me sleep more tightly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts