Sunday, February 13, 2011

12 February 2011 Saturday (~~~~ Happy~~~~ )

Happy,happy,happy,happy..pergh lots of things happen today and most of it make me happy. Morning seems very jealous of me. It not allowed me to sleep more so I went to play futsal with my housemate, fahmi, Rojok and Naim. Naim and Min went late because they oversleep. Somehow I feel very frustrated when not all my friends went to play futsal. If they can’t they should just say it. Not make me waiting like a crazy person. Hopefully this will never occur again. Z and Paco looks like are enjoying the game. If I not invite them, sure they will sleep like hell. It ends up as a very enjoyable and exciting game. All of us seem like it. Maybe tomorrow we will play again. Juwe also will be here tomorrow. Right now, he has a visit to a village. I got msg from Juwe, said that we can have the kebabs inside fridge. I was really hungry but not sure yet, Juwe give us for free or not. At last nuzul told me they are all free. I love my housemate very much, always got free meals and drinks. At evening, I have Table Tennis selection for utpsc 2011. There are six of us and we only want four. I pass the selection but lose 2 times, 1 lose to wan (actually I don’t sure his name) and also Ali (his ability is outstanding). Double fit me more than single, so I think I will partner with wan. But it is the organizer who decides it. At night, I give the present that I hold almost one month to Z. It is for her birthday, souvenir from Bandung and also to congratulate her for becoming secretary 2 of SRMUTP. She looks very happy with the watch. It is green in color and was very stylo. She said she likes it very much and I’m the first one to give her watch. Hope she will keep it. Now, I notice that I really love watch. In my life, I have bought dozens of watches. Man U wins against City 2-1. It is unfair match and Juwe was frustrated, he wants to see Man u loses. But that never happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts