Monday, February 14, 2011

13 February 2011 Sunday (hang around with family)

Futsal at morning was really great, moreover it is between housemate. All of us woke early in the morning just for futsal. I also invite rojok since we don’t have enough players. Zul comes quite late and we play 3 on 4. My team is me, Z and Rojok. At the ends of the game, some student come to play futsal and it is almost 10am. The sun had risen completely. That sure hot. Z asks one of them and he said it is for cheme selection for UTPSC 2011. I was really grateful since cheme department take it seriously. My hope for UTPSC was very high as the secretary 1 UTPSC 2011. Actually, at ten, I,Wani, Sopi and syafiq want to got to mama house but we delayed it because it is still early. Wani said she is in a bad condition but she still want to go mama house. At 11am, we off to mama house and arrived in a while. There are only mama, Danish and Darwisyi at home. Mama said that pa went to grandma house and will come back at night. We plan to have our lunch here so wani helps mama in the kitchen. I am demanding for a delicious meal and hopefully Mama and Wani will make one. While waiting for them, I play with Darwisyi and Danish. Danish only play computer game and not interested in what happen surrounding. I don’t get any idea why I can sleep at there. When I woke up, everyone look at me. haha. Maybe it is because I don’t help at kitchen. Finally I help out with opening the cans. Easy said than done. Sopi continue opening the cans after I get tired of it. After all is done, we all eat together except Danish. He is still with his games. Unluckily, Wani force him to stop and eat for a while. Our menu is Yong tau foo and kuetiaw Kung Fuu. I love both of them but unfinished since I already have Roti Canai at morning. We rest for a bit after lunch and see some old pictures album of mama and family. All her children look cute. I was wondering if mum and dad still got old album at home. After Asar, we went to Danial school at Parit. Mama wanted to give him a visit since all of us are here. At there, I, Wani, Darwisyi and mama shopping for a while at ET market. Danial want a tracksuit and mama buy some others stuff for him too. Before we go home, Mama Buy us Cendol in front Danial School. Wani give all things inside her abc to me. At last it looks like me who finish everything. We take a walk at the Perak river for a while before go back to UTP. We leave mama and brothers at the Cendol stall. Including this, it is the forth time I hang around with mama. Hopefully we will meet again somewhere and hang out together.

g





Hopefully can meet you all again, Mama, Adib, Danish,Danial, Wani, Sopi and Syafiq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts