Wednesday, February 9, 2011

8 February 2011 Tuesday ( CATIA )

Cad is the first class for today, actually, in the last lecture Dr Ali khan said that our class will start at 8.40am for next lecture but many of us forget it. He gets angry and gives us a quiz. Damn, I never study CAD yet and now I have to answer a quiz. The interesting one is if anyone copies any friend’s answer, he will take the quiz paper immediately. This makes we all carefully copy the answer. But some of us have been taken their paper.fuh, luckily I don’t do the foolish thing (will do it somehow). Next is Prostat lecture. The Lecture that I love the most. In the class, lots of the students want quiz.haha. Don’t know what they are doing but if there is really a quiz, for sure I will faint. At room, I finish half of UTPSC works include letter for booking bus and timetable games. 4 hours of my free time already used up and now I need to finish 3 hours class, Thermo and CAD lab. One more quiz for thermodynamics. It is quite hard but all have been taught in class. Lab CAD is the most interesting class I have today, we learn 3d model and how to make it. I partner with Wang for the task. At last, Fahmi and Zul join us since their computer got broken. We also take away one assignment CAD from the lab. Needs to install CATIA and find the book. Hisyam text me and said he will be waiting for me at Sport complex to play Pingpong. I play Ping pong with Pok ka, Hisyam, Bobo and Pekpek. I also watch netball match and futsal match after finish play Pingpong. At night, Z gets mad because he order Fried rice but got it late. Moreover he has meeting after that. So no wonder he got angry easily. For my and Juwe case, our order have been taken by others. We just eat Nasi Lemak at Al-Qus. Around 11 pm, my housemate, make me Maggie goreng. Love it very much, plus my was very very hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts