Tuesday, February 8, 2011

7 February 2011 Monday ( Smile )

Theme for today is smile so I tried hard to smile for all people by all the day. My HSE class is at 8am.luckyli, we had already submitted our Fluid mechanic assignment. So I can sleep until 8am. HSE lecture always start late and finish early. We are told by our lecturer that tutorial not start yet in this week. Today lesson is about acts and some government organization about HSE. I hate history the most so just hear it lightly. Next class is at 2pm.I got a lot of time to finish up my UTPSC 2011 works. As planned I finish all online task and also simple work for UTPSC. Tonight I will meet Syara and Hajar to discuss about Business and secretary works. There is nothing special at class in the evening except we got a new lecturer for Fluid mechanics. It is raining heavily at evening and futsal court got wet. I went to the court and join Firdaus and Azrul as a team. Unfortunately, it is already full so I play at another court. I got the same team with Meche club president, Arif. We lost 1-2 to 3rd year opponent. At night, I have my dinner with Juwe, Z and Nuzul before went to my meeting. My meeting ends quite late because of Syara and Hajar play a lot. At last I settle everything with Syara and hopefully we can finish all the works before this Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts