Monday, February 7, 2011

6 February 2011 Sunday ( BLOCK 17 )

The last holiday for me, tomorrow we are already in third week. I needs to work harder for my academic achievement and also UTPSC 2011. After subuh, i continue my sleep until 12 noon. Zul and Hisyam wanted to jog at morning but both sleep until noon. At evening, I finish my Fluid Mechanics assignment. Actually, it is already done by Hisyam and Zul, I and Bobo just recheck it for any error. At last, Nuzul finish it and we wanted to submit it at night. Block 17 sure creepy and spooky at night. I don’t think it is a good idea so I suggest we submit at morning before 8am. We still got time bek ka doesn’t agree with me and said it is better do it tonightfore that. Po. We all will go together after having our dinner. I sleep for a while after Asar and play Futsal at evening. After play, it seems Juwe change to another person. Looks like he get mad of something and I think it is me who made him angry. When I ask, he just stay silent. At night, we move as planned, I, Juwe, Pokka, Bobo and Pek went to V1 café for dinner. Since it is already late for my meeting, Pokka drop me and Juwe in front V5 café and they went to Block 17 to finish our mission. I quickly went to Hicom UTPSC meeting and hoping Fiza doesn’t angry with me. Lately, she was very emotional and get angry easily. Maybe it is because our event is just around in the corner. There are a lot of works to finish for Hicom and Exco. At night, I watch soccer match between Liverpool and Chelsea, then Real Madri and Real Sociedad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts