Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 february 2010 Saturday ( Jaya Jusco vacation)

A wonderful day I ever had. Jaya Jusco becomes our destination for our vacation. Woke up late at morning hence we move around 12 noon. Today was very hot furthermore I and Hisyam went there by motorcycle. Juwe stay at home because he said he was really tired. Don’t get any idea where he got tired. Actually Z also doesn’t want to go but, at last the power of Pek make he surrenders. Our plan is watching movie, playing bowling/snooker and shopping. On the way to Ipoh, We almost crush a car, it happen when we move to the middle of the road. Fortunately nothing happen, but we continue our journey with fear. In my heart, I wish it never occur again..Haha...but riding bike to Jaya Jusco was really fun. We arrive early than Haikal and others. So it is decided that I and Hisyam will have our lunch first while waiting for them. We bought meals at Mc D and eat at food corp. Outside food is not allowed at food corp but we do not have any choice, all seat are full. After eat, we went to cinema chamber and waiting for them. They all arrived 10 minutes after that. The problem is, none of the movie is interesting and all seems full book. Pok ka says it is better if we play some video games at Arcade. It looks quite interesting. All of us agreed and went there. There are racing game, shooting, soccer, mecha, fighting and also dance. I only play Shotting game.
Among us, Pok ka and Pek spend a lot. They play variety games and sure fun. Zul paid me for hockey game. The score doesn’t increase also we score; there are something wrong with the machine I think. All get tired because of the arcade and also hungry. Since I and Hisyam already have our meal, we head on first. The book store, Popular is the nearest shop. We have a look at there for a while. Hisyam quickly went to novel part. I do not like novel that much so I walk around the store to find something interesting. Before off, I bought 3 orange papers and a sticky note while hisyam purchase a birthday card. After others finish eating, we head on top floor for play snooker. None of us ever play it so it is a good thing to try it out. Only Hisyam do not try it and I don’t know the reason. I, Pok ka, Pek, Zul, Nuzul and Zhafran play like hell. 1 hour is not enough to finish the game so we stop as we get bored. However, I got the experience when play it and maybe play again next time. The last event is shopping. I increase my spending by buying clock, pillow and a nike ball (share among 4 people). We go back home at 5.30pm and arrive at six. Juwe ask me to play futsal and we went to the court. Get opportunity play with Thailand people. Their play looks nice and interesting. At night, I play futsal again with Den jo, Payeh, Din, Ayie, and others. We stop at 10.50pm. There is still time to play but all of us look tired. At room, facebook world becomes interesting as I, Usamah, Juwe, Z and Pek have some chat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts